Friday, April 13, 2012

Accidentally Coordinated Stashbusting

Say THAT three times fast! I know ya won't ! ;)

I had a couple of bags full of partial skeins of Lion Brand Homespun yarn that have been in my way for a long time. They weren't selected originally as matches for the other skeins. Some of them didn't coordinate very well.

But I decided upon my stitch pattern, put two different strands together and began creating a rug for my bedroom. As I added prices of leftover yarn and almost randomly selected balls of leftover yarn, a color progression developed that looked as uniform and even as if I had planned it that way. Lol

I didn't. :).

It just worked out that way. To make a long story short, I was so pleased by how nice the rug was turning out that I kept working until nearly 4 am on a school night. So here I am.... Tired. Lol.... And nobody to blame but myself.

Worth it? I think so. :). I'll let you know how nice it feels to dig my feet into that soft squishy rug. :)

Can you see why I love it? LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment