Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Caught a chill :(

I know I was only out in that cold wind for a couple of hours, but I was dressed for it. Pants, knee socks, shirt plus heavy fleece pullover with hand warmer pockets. Still, I shivered the whole time, and now that I'm home and cuddled on my bed reading, I can't get warm again.

:( bummer. This really makes me wish I could coax a full bath's worth of hot water from my ancient water heater . Since I can't, I'm sitting here in my bed, hoping the shivering and headache go away. Wearing soft, fluffy red Mickey Mouse pajamas, covered with the comforter, and still yet wrapped in the soft silky heavy blanket I made myself last year.

I'm too cold, even now with icy white fingers and cold cheeks.

....
Apologies for the typos in the previous post. I was only partially conscious. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment