Saturday, April 7, 2012

Do you think there is a link?

I wore my glasses for about half an hour earlier today and I've had a headache ever since. It's the slow development of a killer migraine. It's a very familiar tale with me.

Now it's nearly 1 am, about 12 hours later, and the headache is gathering strength. Tylenol hasn't worked, and I'm thinking about taking some hydrocodone to help with it. Will it work? I don't know. Lately nothing works on my migraines, not even caffeine or ice packs.

I'm feeling really sad. The more my head hurts, the worse the depression that tags along with it. I wonder at times like these if the pain is causing me to feel so sad, or if the depression was coming fast, and the headache is just a side effect.

So what exactly is the link between the migraine and depression? I don't know, but I do know that I get the fun of coping with them simultaneously several times a week.

*sigh*. I guess this where I have to pray my thanks to God for all the pain because it means I'm alive when being dead would mean an end to this pain.

No, I guess I'm glad it isn't worse, but I realize people who say that stuff don't actually *have* chronic pain.

I tried the honey & cinnamon mask last night, and it really did clean my face well. Left it soft too, but it stained the washcloth I took it off with. Lol.

Used just plain honey today, and my face is a little softer, though I started to feel like I was melting after a while.
Did another body polish and got good results without the tub looking like it had been splashed with mud. I think that the dirt I saw was actually my tan that I scrubbed off. :)

I am really annoyed that the dish scrubbie pattern I used made for one massive scrubbie. I ran out of yarn four rows shy of the end and when I tried to pull it all together just to get an idea of the size, it resembled a small pumpkin. Bad pattern? Maybe. I guess now that I understand the basic design I can alter it to fit my yarn and gauge.

And what the heck is with this blogger app that won't let me use apostrophes in my blog titles? That's ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment