Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dominatrix...?

Walking thought the store carrying a couple of thick, yard-long dowels and several pieces of leather, I felt like I was totally rocking the dominatrix vibe.

Yeah, I could pull that off. I can be bossy when I need to be, scary if necessary, and I know several men who need straightening out. Some of them simply need punching out.

Most of them I wouldn't bother with though. Some I'd rather just give over to the old British Navy. Straighten up and for God's sake, GROW UP, fellas! Oh, you need someone to beat some maturity into you, huh?

Well, I think I'd need some inspiration to help you out there, Sparky. You don't exactly inspire me.

I could tell you what the supplies are for but imagining is probably more interesting anyway, so let your mind wander.

No comments:

Post a Comment