Friday, April 6, 2012

Lookin' Like a Mudpuppy

I made a cinnamon honey mask and although it looks like I've smeared melted chocolate all over my face, I smell like an oatmeal raisin cookie. Mildly, because my cinnamon is pretty old and I'm sure it has lost some potency. But I've got such a big box of it that needs using up, it would be silly to go buy more just to smear it on my face.


I don't believe I'm going to sleep with this on though. The mask is really thick and pasty and I'm afraid it'll clog my pores, though I understand that the mixture is antibacterial and supposed to detox the pores.


My face is a tiny bit itchy so there must still be some effectiveness in the cinnamon. I suppose I'll se how my face looks when I wash it off in a little while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment