Thursday, April 5, 2012

Make...what?

I'm thinking about what I want to make this weekend and there is quite an insane range of ideas presenting themselves to me.

Jello shots. Never had one before and not positive anybody will want to share some with me, but I'm still going to make some. I do like jello. ;). And it wouldn't hurt to take my mind off ... Oh, everything I shouldn't let breeze through my brain.

Cinnamon & honey mask. Paula J and lots of Internet people swear by it so I think I'll give it a go and see if it can smooth some of my old scars.

Reprint my cobblestones blouse because I was horrified when the paint / textile medium washed off so much when laundered. I was worried that the purple shirt I made for Amy didn't hold up, paint-wise, but she assured me it had. I may add some glow paint and glitter to it this time, just for a little magic.

A mesh market bag or two. Still have lots of Mama's cotton thread left, and I intend to use it in practical projects.

Maybe another rug -- I need a new doormat and I don't see any deserving males lying down for me to wipe my feet upon. ;)

Curtains for my classroom. :). I only need about a yard of fabric for each of the three windows, and they're simple enough to construct in a hurry. I just feel the need to brighten my classroom.

Leather braided bracelets... Not like the ones from suede strips like I did before -- but truly braided bands with snaps. Hmm. Might look too masculine for me to wear though. Well, I know a lot of guys.

I definitely need to finish knotting around my earbuds. I've got two pairs started and in such a mess. I'm just too impatient.

More cotton facecloths. The people I've given them to say they love them. I hope they aren't just trying to make me feel good, but I think that they were a bit competed over at the auction today. :). I want to give them to the girls in my advisory class anyway. They were really cooperative for me this year, and it meant a lot to me. :). I also want to give a few more to friends too.

I've got to do something productive to keep myself busy.... Heaven knows my ideas / to do / reminders list is growing at an alarmingly manic rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment