Thursday, May 3, 2012

Matching Glam Cuffs?

I got the basic idea for this from Vloth Paper Scissors, though I used virgin materials instead of upcycled blue jean scraps. (That's coming next.)

Truth is, I saw this gorgeous glitzy trim at the store last night and bought it with the intent of using my pleather to make a bracelet. Hey, I'd use real leather if I had it. :) I like leather.

Now I'm thinking a pair of matching cuffs would be glam enough to dress up one of my plain long sleeved tops when I need them again. :)

The picture is blurry. Sorry. I was in a hurry to snap it, and getting a pic of the sparkle is problematic anyway. I still need to find my black ribbon to finish the closures though. But I think you get the idea, right?

If I had to put a label on my "style", I suppose I'd name it Bohemian Goth.

No comments:

Post a Comment