Saturday, June 2, 2012

Building a Gypsy Vardo

Oh, not me. :). I wish! Carpentry is not a skill I've acquired. But I'm good with my hands and definitely trainable. Lol

But... This lady has built two. Or is it three? Absolutely gorgeous!

http://www.enslin.com/rae/gypsy/wagon.htm

She even shows how to build them, though without specs on the dimensions or the trailer build, but I bet she could put you in touch with the trailer manufacturer.

So what would I do with one besides camping? Hmm. I could go to craft fairs like I'm always being told and sell the blankies I make. :D. Maybe some of my jewelry. Maybe some other stuff. There's lots of stuff I can do but I need to remain gainfully employed.

There is also this modernized, higher tech version. :). Bathroom, shower, hot and cold running water, microwave, range. Wow. Personally, I would leave out the microwave and have more storage for things like blankets. Maybe have storage racks on the walls as well for things like plates.

Maybe I want too much - modern functionality with old-fashioned coziness. ;)

http://www.baldwingypsycaravan.com/Welcome.html

No comments:

Post a Comment