Thursday, June 21, 2012

Retraction on Otterbox Post

I've unpublished that very angry rant of mine about the warranty on my Otterbox iPhone case.  It turns out that they had every intention of sending me the model I currently own, and in the color choice I had requested.  (My original color wasn't even available anyway.)

I'm a little embarrassed, but I think I had a right to be angry.  It looked like they were trying to screw me over, especially with the followup comment "We consider the matter to be closed."  Well.. I don't recommend that you send that as a last remark when you are sending a replacement item, just in case you make a mistake in your paperwork.

The person who was taking care of my replacement request accidentally attached the invoice for someone else's order (though it had my information typed into the top section. hmmm.  fishy?) .  In any case, as of today I've got my replacement and that's one thing I don't have to worry about, unless this one starts falling apart on me in a month as well.  The silicone wrap on this one doesn't look to be as likely to stretch out of shape.  Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment