Friday, July 13, 2012

Not-So-Wild Friday the 13th...

It's 11 pm and I'm home in bed. I've restocked a ton of acetaminophen and ibuprofen as well. Funny how much Tylenol I've taken lately. Ok, maybe not so funny.

It's a typical wild Friday night in my quiet little house, though there is a party going on next door with all the druggies surely in attendance.

Spent time with a nephew today, took him to see The Amazing Spider-man in 3D, took him to McDonald's for a couple of cheeseburgers after the movie, and bought him a set of grey sheets for his new queen-sized bed.

I'm proud of him because he forgot to tell them to leave the pickles, onions, etc. off and he said he would give the burgers a try as they were.

He said they were "not bad!" and finished them off. :)

I've come back home to a dog insisting I entertain and treat him, but I really just want a little while to myself.

He's gonna be bothering me all night anyway and it won't be cuddling for my benefit. :). Looks like he is over me leaving him while I went away.

Right now I'm just his glorified leg prop, so that he can more easily lick his nads. Well. At least he is taking care of that. Sometimes I do wonder.

I'm crazy-thirsty and still wanting a nice glass of wine. I dunno, it seems like a waste for me to not share the strawberry wine with anyone. Today I've felt so sad, but you can't sit home by yourself drinking at such a time. Well, I can't. It would mean I'm a statistic.

I can be boring yet unpredictable, right? Well, not about where I like to be kissed. Apparently I'm commonplace in that respect. :-/.

Nothing better to do with my night, except wait for the pecan tree to fall on my house in the last hour of Friday the 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment