Thursday, September 13, 2012

The voice; the end

So there it is. Everybody has a voice they listen to. Many are fortunate to have another person's voice to help them along. Others have only their inner voice which inevitably undermines their self worth.

I apologize to those I've burdened with my insecurities and I realize I should have kept it all bottled up. That inner voice let me know the reasons why, after all.

Of course I don't hear actual voices in my head. Even Jiminy Cricket is simply a symbol of conscience. My conscience just happens to detest me as much as everyone else.

Maybe the little monster will keep me moving tonight when I go to do my running. My shins hurt. My hamstring set is still really sore and dodgy. I don't know if it will be safe to do it tonight, but I've taken two rest days, and I don't want to waste any more time just because I'm hurting, when I can't tell the difference between startup soreness and true injury pain. My gut tells me to ignore the pain. I'll just have to see how badly I'm hurting tomorrow.

By the way, this is my lunchtime, if you're thinking of causing problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment