Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Dread...

I can't wait for the day when I don't dread my upcoming run, but actually look forward to it. :). Feeling some serious dread right now, but that could be because I woke up from a nap with my stomach punishing me for eating red meat last night.

Darn it, I gave about half of my steak to my nephew and literally had a serving the size of a deck of cards left. Had a baked potato, a piece of bread, and a very yummy salad too.

So why the gurgly tummy? I doubt the Roctane I tried two days ago is to blame. Could be I had the stomach bug that's been going around. I'd have thought that Fall Break would help stop the spread of THAT. Maybe just hormones again. Sometimes they really do a number on me. They spike and fall just like my blood sugar.

Aargh. Men have it so easy without this brew of hormone freakout poison that comes along every month. It would be the ideal curse to toss on their snide little heads. :)

Okay, I will admit that there are some who would benefit more from hugs and TLC than hormone overdose.

But they won't admit it or accept it unless they are ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment