Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Green Ginger Ale

http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/green-ginger-ale-juice/

Today I'm trying a new recipe that's supposed to be great for nausea and cramps. 
It tastes pretty good.  :). A bit spicy on the first drink, but even my 17 year old nephew 
said it tastes pretty good.

I think I put in a bit too much ginger, but I like ginger, so it's still good even with the 
slight heat at the back of my tongue.

As for what it will do for cramps... Well, I'll have to decide on the beneficial effects 
in a few hours.  In any case, it has celery and cucumber, which are diuretics, and 
that probably wont hurt either.  Lol

It has a light refreshing taste like ginger ale soda, but without the sugariness. 

I don't know if it has to do with possibly having bought limes that were too old, but mine 
are very difficult to peel.  

Maybe I'm wrong to think that a lime is just a green lemon, so expecting them to peel as 
well as a fresh lemon is unreasonable.  

* * * 

It's been about an hour, and yes, my tummy feel better.  :). And I'm not thirsty anymore. 
Well worth the money I spent on produce!

No comments:

Post a Comment