Monday, January 20, 2014

:( Painful and Sleepless

I can't sleep because I'm in a lot of pain.... 
And I'm scared to take more painkillers for my liver's sake... 
And my melatonin can't work over the pain...

...When I said I wanted some rest this weekend, I did not mean that I wanted to be stuck in my bed hurting like this...

... Is this where I'm supposed to be grateful? 
Thank you Lord, for not making it even worse?  

Oooookayyyyy.... Thank you..... Lol.  

.... Well that felt twisted.  


I'd love to learn that trick of running and not gasping for air while I'm doing it... I've read that's for real, and might be the reason some people love running.  I keep stopping and starting because of how panicked I become when I'm fighting for every breath.  Oh well... It might be a result of being forced to inhale secondhand smoke all my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment