Monday, March 24, 2014

Day 5 - Watching the Shell Game

I didn't do well with juicing today because I didn't have a chance to make any.  I had a Naked Kale Blazer and ate two meals. (Last night I was a little dizzy and I still don't know why.). Still weaning myself off caffeine.  Not much of a headache today.

However, I think this was the day my body decided to do some decluttering.  Yeah, more came out of me than I put in for the last 48 hours.  So.  That's a good thing.  :). Gone.  I lost a few pounds.  I suspect my eliminatory system isn't as effective as it needs to be.  Hm.  Ew.  

The Open House for the art studio went pretty well.  I actually had some family show up and a few friends too. And I knew some other people that came, though I'm pretty sure they weren't there in support of me. Ha ha.  It's ok. I got lots of compliments on my work.  :). Happy happy.

On the way into the building where the Open House was being held, I heard frantic barking suddenly start up.  I was about twenty feet away, but I walked over when I saw a little black nose bouncing up in the window of the Jeep.  I wanted to see the little fella making all that noise.  Poor doggy, locked in a car all alone... (It was a cool day -- not hot at all.)

When I got close to the Jeep, Milo's face popped into view.  Milo is my sister's Shih Tzu.  He recognized me from that distance and was trying to get my attention! I wonder what got his attention?  Was it the sound of my car? He saw me and recognized me?  He recognized my scent from that distance?  Wow.  Whatever it was, I am impressed.  When I got closer he frantically started trying to get through the door while I talked to him.  :). Oh, he remembers me!!  I haven't seen him in over a month, not since they moved away.  :(

I've been left all alone tonight.  I'm wondering if I should be jealous.  :(. Feels like I'm on my own again.

A friend and I had a wonderfully nostalgic conversation about our time playing World of Warcraft.  Oh.... I miss Azeroth.  :(. It got lonely when all my friends left and I had nobody to talk to.  Well, actually some of my friends didn't simply leave.  They did some backstabbing before they went.  I still don't know why.  Maybe it's a character flaw.  You never can tell.  That, and wanting to have a life out in the real world, ended my playing.  But it was a really brain-stimulating game. So much to see and do. I really miss playing.

It hasn't escaped my attention, however, that the "broke" person who claims not to be able to afford to pay me back the $400 they owe me, is taking their significant other on a cruise to Jamaica in two weeks.   Think they will ever pay me back, or just keep crying poor and taking extravagant vacations several times a year? I mean, their last trip was last month, I believe.  And then two months before that. And a month before that.  Yet they can't afford to repay me.  

And I'm supposed to be dumb enough to believe that.  Uh huh.  



No comments:

Post a Comment