Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Magnesium Result

I started taking a magnesium supplement on Monday.  Monday night, I slept so well that I felt like I'd been anesthetized.  I didn't wake up groggy, though my body did try to wake me up exactly one hour early in honor of Daylight Saving Time's change in the clock.  Yeahhh, get with it body, we are on a new schedule.

It was such a solid, heavy quality night's sleep that it felt like a warm darkness tangibly snuggling my whole body.  

Now it could be the sudden boost in magnesium, which helps calm the nerves and allows for healthier sleep.  I honestly thought it was due to the glass of red wine and 5 mg of melatonin, with my thunderstorm recording playing.  It could have been a fluke.

Except that last night I slept very well too, with all the same factors. :). I don't care what it was -- I'm grateful for the restful sleep.  That's the way it's supposed to feel, by golly!


No comments:

Post a Comment