Thursday, March 19, 2015

Ads

Well, it looks like you don't have to worry about seeing ads on my blog.  Certain things are required that I am not equipped to do.  First they want me to post my personal contact information on my blog, making the private very public.  If I wanted to do that, I'd have made my blog publicly listed.  Second, I must also buy my domain name from them, and I'm not going to do that either, because I don't want to spend all my time redesigning websites -- I've done that so many times, and playing with html coding has NEVER been my idea of fun.  Or even worthwhile. I quit that stuff years ago.  I have a full time job and it isn't coding.  I've been waiting for days, and still haven't received the confirmation / refusal email I was told I'd get in six hours. So never mind. I'll just sit here and eat ramen noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment